RPGs from Emojis
A downloadable game
I posted a call on Twitter for emojis that I would then use as inspiration for analog RPGs, of which I ended up making five. This collection has edited, better looking versions of those games. Each game is one page.
- Happy Deathday! - Use a crystal ball to plan the best birthday for your vampire boyfriend.
- Ten Paces at High Noon - Propose to your beloved before they can propose to you—no matter what it takes.
- The Untold Future of Ardettu, Master Fencer-to-be - Fulfill an epic prophecy by building a world and game as you go.
- My Trip to Bosnia & Herzegovina - Work odd jobs to fund your trip of self-discovery, sending videos to your friends along the way.
- Snail of Death - Survive the killer snail in a puzzle dungeon.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.