Twelve Hundred Words
A downloadable game
Twelve Hundred Words is a series of five tiny tabletop RPGs; each one is exactly two hundred words and then all the other words in this 12-page zine add up to exactly the titular value. These games represent, in the abstract, my experiences with having OCD and Anxiety.
The five games included are:
- You Have Many Thoughts, and Your Thoughts Beget More Thoughts wherein your inspirations, goals, and anxieties spiral out of your control.
- Upon Thy Bardsong wherein action and conflict are resolved with singing.
- Deceiviest wherein you lie to others and to yourself.
- Love, Foundational wherein you can only act on love and its ties.
- All A Game wherein anything and everything can be made into a game.
Mercedes "Cibby" Acosta provides beautiful and rich illustrations that frame each game, employing subtle symbolism and drawing from personal experience.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.